Fully animated 3D Model
- A new fully animated exterior with animated doors, realistic lighting, and even a physical display of wing icing!
- A ground power unit to provide external power to the aircraft, and a robot tug which uses the Shade Tree Micro Aviation
(STMA) Remote Control to move the aircraft into and out of our HangarOps animated hangars.
- Our new popup STMA dock which allows you to open and close the doors and the cabin window blinds; pop up portions of the
instrument panels to make adjusting settings more easy for aging eyes; and instantaneously swapping out the cabin between
the Luxury Passenger and Medical Evacuation.
Accurate Virtual Cockpit
- A manipulator-based 3D cockpit so realistic that we use the authentic Pilatus PC-12/47 pilots information manual (PIM)
to describe the functions.
Complex Custom Avionics - Developed with the assistance of a real PC-12 pilot
- Through the use of Scriptable Avionics Simulation Library (SASL) and XAP, all of the aircraft systems and instruments
work exactly as they do in the real airplane. ( Note: the current version of SASL/XP works on Intel Macs but NOT on PPC Macs)
- A Checklister (plugin) checklist is included to make configuring the model for flight a snap. Download Checklister from the X-Plane.org
- Real equipment manuals and Real Pilot Information Manuals
Ten Exciting skins (Midnight Sky, Western Australian Police, Royal Flying Doctors Service, Parrot, Silvery Tan, Air Engiadina, Bengal Tiger,
Lions Air, Metal, Ornge) included with the model.