Piper PA-18 Super Cub
The Piper PA-18 Super Cub is a two-seat, single-engine monoplane. Introduced in 1949 by Piper Aircraft, it was developed from the Piper PA-11, and traces its lineage back through the J-3 to the Taylor E-2 Cub of the 1930's. In close to 40 years of production, over 9,000 were built. Super Cubs are commonly found in roles such as bush flying, banner and glider towing.
Bookmark and periodically check STMA’s Plugin Update Bin (PUB)
for the latest news on STMA products and plugin updates.
Piper PA-18 Super Cub package
This is a complete revisioning of the Piper PA-18, taking full advantage of the latest X-Plane technology. It is one of the most detailed planes ever designed for X-Plane.
This package includes:
Bonus: Hangar Operations plugin with remote.
- 3 regular versions of the PA-18
- 3 bush versions of the PA-18
- Wheels - 30 inch tires & cargo pod
- Floats - with cargo pod
- and skis - with cargo pod
- 7 amazing livery, including the Madagascar paint scheme
- High-Res Cub Yellow
- French Shark
- Full 3D objects plane, making it the most detailed by STMA yet
- New 3D virtual cockpit - easy to read and fully animated
- New and animated pilot object
- Animated doors
- Animated landing gear suspension
- Realistic Flight Model
Within the plane, activate the remote to open and close your hangar doors.
The remote can also help you place the plane in and out of your hangar.
Please make sure you read the readme.pdf file located in the Super Cub's folder for complete instructions on flying this unique model.
View the Picture Gallery